How To Plan A Surgery In A Limited Budget
Now-a-days health care has become expensive. The most expensive surgeries are cosmetic, plastic, heart, weight loss procedures and major diseases. As these procedures are done with high technology and expensive equipment’s the cost burden is on common man’s shoulders. The below are the things to be followed before the process of surgery:
- Consulting a doctor: Firstly the problem should be identified by the doctor whether it is curable or not. Also should take a second opinion from other doctor. Make a rough idea of the expenditure and then decide.
- Based on the Problem: When it is a dreadful disease or any complicated case the treatments are costly as the complicated cases are undertaken by high experience officials. Separate x-rays, tests are done for detecting the reason of the problem.
- Physician fees: For the surgery a certain amount is taken by the surgeon for operation. At times several surgeons may deal a case; it might be a critical or complicated one. So each person would be expecting a work bill for their service.
- Operation theatre: The instruments and surgical equipment’s used in OT are charged. The medical machinery, sterilization used for anaesthesia and many more medical liquids. There are additional staffs like nurses in the OT helping the surgeons. Even they are charged for their service.
- Any implants: in case of transplants or implant surgeries, there will be fee charged for artificial implant. Mainly the kidney transplant, lung transplant are costly services. Because these are the items which are to be sterilized and requires research. So this may be a burden for the patient.
- Medications: After the surgery the patient must and should follow a course of medications. If any costly medicines are suggested then by hook or crook he should buy and consume them.
- Hospitality: There is a nominal fee charged for the hospital room, service and nursing care. If intensive care is needed then that would raise the expenditure.
Tips to overcome them:
- Perfect plan for the surgery
- Doctors’ advice
- Ask for discount
- Onetime payment
- Health loans
- Payday loans
The above are the main tips to overcome financial budget of a surgery. Planning is important where both patient and surgeon should be ready for operation. Seek various doctors’ advice and then proceed. Make a perfect research on the surgery, and the procedures involved. Approximately plan the fee of the operation. Ask the doctor to negotiate the price or ask for a discount. If they provide any discount go for down payment. Consider health secure loans which may be useful for future use. Any shortage of money such as doctor’s fee or other services, payday loans avail instant cash. By these tips a common man can plan a perfect budget for the surgery and are to be remembered before undergoing the surgery